Job Opportunity at CodeMore
Frontend Developer – Medior / Senior
Are you an experienced, result and people-oriented Frontend Developer in heart and soul? Do you have in-depth expertise in Frontend Development and a proven track record of successful projects in the last 3+ years? Do you want to play an important role in our IT projects? Is Frontend Development the main goal in your future career path? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
- Create, maintain and develop Frontend applications using Angular 1.X, Angular 2+ or React JS
- Work together with the Customer, Management and Test team members on achieving the delivery goals at very high-quality standards
We are looking for
Codeless is looking for a full-time colleague who is capable of working inside a team and also independently, with a proactive attitude.
- You are a Frontend Developer with at least 3 years of experience
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have up-to-date knowledge on project development methodologies
- You have an excellent command of English in both verbal and written communication
- You are very customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important
To the right candidate, we offer
- A full-time job – 40 hours per week
- An independent and varied position, with plenty of room for own initiative
- The opportunity to make a difference in our organization
- Free access to various types of training: internally prepared, PluralSight, Microsoft certifications, Udemy, and others
- Private Health insurance
- Very good salary and benefits
The interview will consist of two parts. During the first interview, we will focus on the degree to which you meet the job requirements. In the second round, the emphasis will shift to the extent to which you, as a person, fit within the ambition of our organization.
Are you the person who develops and further professionalizes our Testing department and organization? If yes, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions, please call Andra Nechita – office hours 09:00 – 17:00 RO Time – at +40 759 016 678.