Job Opportunity at CodeMore
Learn & Travel
Learn & Travel experience
Do you want to learn a new technology, apply it in real projects, enjoy your youth and travel to The Netherlands, Belgium and other Western European countries?
We’ve got the perfect program for you, available for the best BSc and MSc graduates in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar, who manage to achieve the OutSystems Associate Developer certification under our guidance. At CodeMore, we believe in strong and long-term partnerships with our customers. That is why we want to integrate our colleagues in the customer’s team from the beginning of their career.
The full-time base model
- 4 weeks of training, at the end of which you should achieve the OutSystems Associate Developer Certification.
- Up to 12 weeks working at the customer’s location.
- Full-time job in our office when returning to Romania, for the customer you have traveled to.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to
- Put your skills and knowledge to work right after graduation.
- Learn new innovative technologies from Seasoned Software Development Experts.
- Develop software like few others do, spending 20X less time on development, focusing on the Why and What, not on the How.
- Take part in projects that matter, for customers that matter.
- Visit wonderful places and learn Western European Culture.
The interview will consist of two parts. In the first part, we will focus on the degree to which you meet our high standards and requirements from a technical point of view. In the second one on the extent to which you, as a person, fit within the ambition of our organization.
Are you the person to embrace the Learn & Travel experience? If yes, send your CV to email@example.com. If you have further questions, please call Andra Nechita – office hours 09:00 – 17:00 RO Time – at +40 759 016 678.