Job Opportunity at CodeMore
Low Code Developer – Medior / Senior
Are you an experienced, result and people-oriented Developer in heart and soul? Are you an experienced Technical Business Analyst, Technical Product Owner or similar, with the desire to implement the software that you have been designing? Do you have in-depth expertise in IT and a proven track record of successful projects in the last 3+ years? Do you want to play an important role in our IT projects? Is Software Development the main goal in your future career path? Do you know and understand OOP, UML and SQL concepts? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
- Design, Develop and Maintain software using Low Code Platforms, such as OutSystems, Mendix, CodeX
- Be in constant contact with customers for gathering specifications
- Work together with the Development, Test team members and customers on achieving the delivery goals at very high-quality standards
We are looking for
We are looking for a full-time colleague who is capable of working inside a team and also independently, with a proactive attitude.
- You are customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important
- You are a Software Developer, Technical Business Analyst, Technical Product Owner (or similar) with at least 5 years of experience in IT
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- You believe that there is always room for improvement everywhere and you want to constantly keep learning
- You have the ability to analyze and understand complex software from both a functional and technical point of view
- You have experience with UML, SQL and OOP
- You have up-to-date knowledge on project development methodologies
- You have an excellent command of English in both verbal and written communication
- You are very results-oriented, always achieve your goals and have a high tolerance to stress in fast-paced environments
- You are available to travel abroad for 1-2 weeks every 3-6 months for training, gathering specifications and project GoLives
- Experience with Low Code platforms (such as Outsystems, Mendix or others) is an advantage
About Codeless Technology
Codeless has been active since 1988, as a Dutch IT company specialized in building and maintaining software applications. With our vision, method and standardized approach called Smart Software Cloning, we renew outdated standard packages or customized applications to state-of-the-art systems based on Microsoft technologies. Our projects are carried out by over 70 passionate and professional employees from or three offices in The Netherlands – Dordrecht and Rotterdam – and Romania – Iași. We embrace sharing success and having fun – work hard and play hard!
CodeMore was born in 2018 out of our passion for Low Code platforms, as fast-growing IT Nearshoring Partner for our customers in NL, BE and UK.
To the right candidate, we offer
- A full-time job – 40 hours per week
- An independent and varied position, with plenty of room for own initiative
- The opportunity to make a difference in our organization
- Free access to various types of training: internally prepared, PluralSight, Microsoft certifications, Udemy, OMG, IIBA and others
- Private Health insurance
- Very good salary and benefits
The interview will consist of one single meeting. We will focus on the degree to which you meet the job requirements, as well as the extent to which you, as a person, fit within the ambition of our organization.
Are you the person to embrace the new Low Code challenge in Iași? If yes, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions, please call Andra Nechita – office hours 09:00 – 17:00 RO Time – at +40 759 016 678.