Job Opportunity at CodeMore
Low-Code Software Developer Internship
Are you passionate about Software Development and want to develop your skills? Do you want to learn to develop software using Low Code Platforms? Do you know and understand OOP, UML and SQL concepts? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
You will be integrated in a 12-week internship program, focused on your development and learning. Together with your team, you will get coaching and challenges from our Senior colleagues that will help you get better and better. At the end of the program, you will face an exam in one or more of the following Low-Code platforms: CodeX, OutSystems and Mendix. If you pass that, you will Certified Developer in that respective platform.
- Learn and improve your skills
We are looking for
A colleague team player, with a proactive attitude:
- You are customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important
- You are a student or have a University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or equivalent
- You believe that there is always room for improvement everywhere and you want to constantly keep learning
- You have the ability to analyze and understand complex software from both a functional and technical point of view
- You have strong knowledge of UML, SQL and OOP
- You have good command of English in both verbal and written communication
- You are very results-oriented and always achieve your goals in fast-paced environments
To the right candidate, we offer
- A paid internship:
- April – July: 30 hours per week / 6 hours per day
- July – October: 40 hours per week / 8 hours per day
- As much knowledge as you can carry
- Plenty of room for own initiative
The interview will consist of two parts. In the first part, we will focus on the degree to which you meet our high standards and requirements from a technical point of view. In the second one on the extent to which you, as a person, fit within the ambition of our organization.
Are you the person to embrace the Low Code challenge in Iași? If yes, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions, please call Andra Nechita – office hours 09:00 – 17:00 RO Time – at +40 759 016 678.