Job Opportunity at CodeMore
Software Automation Tester – Medior / Senior
Are you an experienced, result and people-oriented Software Tester in heart and soul? Are you passionate about delivering quality through test automation and care deeply about delivering value to end users as quickly and as safely as possible? Do you have in-depth expertise in Automated Software Testing and a proven track record of successful projects in the last 3+ years?
- Analyze, explore and test the product
- Consistently contribute to improve automation infrastructure and test coverage.
- Design and develop test automation frameworks and solutions across our entire stack.
- Innovate the tools that will help increase the efficiency of product development and testing.
- Setup test data and integrate automated tests scripts through a CI pipeline
- Research and suggest improvements to our existing and future testing practices, frameworks and test environments
- Report the progress of test execution and provide timely communication on the test results.
We are looking for
Codeless is looking for a full-time colleague who is capable of working inside a team and also independently, with a proactive attitude.
- A passion for technology and a knack for details
- Understanding of the testing life-cycle within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of software Testing pyramid and understanding over its different test levels and responsibilities
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming; familiar with C#, Java or other object oriented programming language
- Experience in creating test frameworks and strategy, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver to drive web UI test.
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build systems
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You are available to travel abroad for 1-3 weeks every 6-12 months for training, gathering specifications and project GoLives
- Experience with Low Code platforms, UML and Software Architecture is an advantage
- Experience with testing projects in the Logistics industry and processes is an advantage
To the right candidate, we offer
- A full-time job – 40 hours per week
- An independent and varied position, with plenty of room for own initiative
- Private Health insurance
- Very good salary and benefits
The interview will consist of two parts. During the first interview, we will focus on the degree to which you meet the job requirements. In the second round, the emphasis will shift to the extent to which you, as a person, fit within the ambition of our organization.
Are you the person who develops and further professionalizes our Testing department and organization? If yes, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions, please call Andra Nechita – office hours 09:00 – 17:00 RO Time – at +40 759 016 678.